In order to comply with NFPA and OSHA standards, independent testing organizations (such as FM and UL) have established procedures for testing the effectiveness of flammable liquid storage cabinets. When the safety cabinet is subjected to a 10-minute fire test in accordance with the standard time-temperature curve specified in NFPA 251 "Standard Methods for Fire Resistance of Building Structures and Materials", it is considered acceptable if the internal temperature is limited to 325 °F (163 °C).
SYSBEL has acquired FM & CE Certification and is in strict comply with FM Approval Standard for Storage Cabinets (Flammable and Combustible Liquids) Class Number 6050, OSHA 29 CER 1910.106 of American Occupational Safety and Health Administration, NFPA CODE30 of American National Fire Protection Association and Hazardous Chemicals Control Ordinance of State Bureau of Safe Production Supervision and Administration.
- Eye Wash System Selection Techniques--SYSBEL
- Eyewash System Applications--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash According To The Structure Of The Syst...
- Eyewash System Using The Method--SYSBEL
- How To Choose The Right Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- How To Identify The Right Choice Eye Wash Produ...
- Maintenance Of Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Compound Eye Wash Installation--SYSBEL
- Some Considerations For Compound Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash And Eye Drops Are Case Sensitive--SYSBEL
- Specification For Cylinder Storage
- SYSBEL Safety Cans ＆ Containers
- Oily Waste Safety Can
- Oily Waste Can Manufacturers
- Safety Cans For Flammables & Diesel
- Best Practice Of SYSBEL Oil Waste Can
- Best Practice Of Absorbent Pads Socks And Pillows
- Best Practice Of Biohazard Waste Can
- Best Practice Of Emergency Eye Wash Station
- Do You Really Know Gas Cylinder Cabinet?