SYSBEL safety cans for flammables & diesel are important part of storing any type of flammable liquid lies in it's easy identification and proper storage and handling. In the world of safety cans, there are many choices as well as many colors.
These cans really look great in different colors, but there is actually a very good reason for the variety. Different types of flammables get stored in different color cans for quick and easy visual identification. That way, everyone working with them knows exactly what's in each can at a glance.In the world of Flammables & Diesel, remember that yellow is for diesel and red for flammables.
SYSBEL Safety cans made of galvanized steel, feature environmentally friendly lead-free technology.
-Fixed and rounded carrying handle enable to accompany with clamp to open lid without any secondary linkages, bring a convenience in carrying and using
-Lead-Free Technology, made from 24 gauge galvanized steel
-The reinforcement support shaft-design and centrosymmetric rib- design of the bottom, help to balance the can’s interior force
-Positive press relief cap, leaktight, automatically vent vapor between 0.2 and 0.35bar(3 and 5 psig) to prevent rupture(or explosion in event of fire),Spring loaded, it closes automatically after filling or pouring
-Baked on lead-free epoxy paint finish, minimizing the effects of corrosion and humidity
-Seamless design for combination of the top and the body of the can
-Yellow belly band with warning and clear content identification area for added security
-Meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1925.152 and NFPA Code 30
-Available in 2.5&5 Gallon Sizes，no weld bottom seam
- Eye Wash System Selection Techniques--SYSBEL
- Eyewash System Applications--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash According To The Structure Of The Syst...
- Eyewash System Using The Method--SYSBEL
- How To Choose The Right Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- How To Identify The Right Choice Eye Wash Produ...
- Maintenance Of Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Compound Eye Wash Installation--SYSBEL
- Some Considerations For Compound Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash And Eye Drops Are Case Sensitive--SYSBEL
- Best Practice Of SYSBEL Oil Waste Can
- Best Practice Of Absorbent Pads Socks And Pillows
- Best Practice Of Biohazard Waste Can
- Best Practice Of Emergency Eye Wash Station
- Do You Really Know Gas Cylinder Cabinet?
- Application Of Oil Waste Can
- SYSBEL Successfully Attends OS+HA During August...
- How To Escape When Gas Leaks Occur
- How To Cure Acute Poisoning On Site
- How To Deal With The Burning Accident