(1) Gas cylinder cabinets must be stored in a cool, dry, open fire-proof room away from heat sources, and open flames and anti-exposure (see section 1 for requirements). Except for non-combustible gases, they are not allowed to enter the laboratory building. The cylinder in use should be erected on a special bracket.
(2) Handle the gas cylinder cabinet gently to prevent falling, knocking, rolling or severe vibration. Wear a safety helmet before moving to prevent accidental breakage of the bottle mouth. The cylinder must have two rubber shock rings. The acetylene bottle is strictly prohibited from rolling horizontally.
(3) Gas cylinder cabinets shall be regularly subjected to technical inspection and pressure test according to regulations.
(4) Gas cylinders that are prone to polymerization, such as ethylene, acetylene, etc., should be used within the storage period.
(5) The pressure reducer of the high-pressure gas cylinder should be used exclusively. When installing, the screw buckle should be tightened (should be screwed into 7-thread thread, commonly known as eating seven teeth), and no air leakage is allowed. When opening the high pressure gas cylinder, the operator should stand on the side of the gas cylinder outlet and move slowly to reduce airflow friction and prevent static electricity.
(6) Oxygen cylinders and their special tools are strictly prohibited from contact with oil. Oxygen cylinders must not have oil.
(7) The distance between the oxygen cylinder, the flammable gas cylinder and the open flame shall not be less than 10m. When it cannot be reached, there shall be reliable thermal insulation protection measures, and shall not be less than 5m.
(8) The gas in the cylinder bottle should not be exhausted. Generally, the residual pressure of 0.2?1 MPa should be maintained. The aeration unit should be used for inspection and sampling and prevent other gas from being poured.
- Eye Wash System Selection Techniques--SYSBEL
- Eyewash System Applications--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash According To The Structure Of The Syst...
- Eyewash System Using The Method--SYSBEL
- How To Choose The Right Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- How To Identify The Right Choice Eye Wash Produ...
- Maintenance Of Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Compound Eye Wash Installation--SYSBEL
- Some Considerations For Compound Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash And Eye Drops Are Case Sensitive--SYSBEL
- What's The Role Of Gas Cylinder Cabinets
- How To Deal With Wastes With Self-igniting Mate...
- SYSBEL Successfully Attends Safety In Action Du...
- SYSBEL Successfully Attends 66th PSME National ...
- Problems That Must Be Considered In Laboratory ...
- SYSBEL Successfully Attends National Safety Cou...