Cause of fire accident:
1. Raw materials are flammable, toxic and flammable;
2. The side reaction in production is under critical conditions such as temperature, pressure and alarm;
3. Corrosion of medium, fluctuation of production process parameters, equipment fatigue caused by mechanical vibration of equipment;
4. Operational errors, illegal operating procedures, etc.
1. The project should implement safety assessment and evaluation mechanisms such as safety and environmental protection in the early stage of project approval;
2. The building implements fire protection design specifications and fully considers the process flow and materials;
3. For high-risk operations such as hot work, it is necessary to implement the approval and evaluation procedures;
4. The education and training regulations must be implemented for operators of hazardous chemicals.
- Eye Wash System Selection Techniques--SYSBEL
- Eyewash System Applications--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash According To The Structure Of The Syst...
- Eyewash System Using The Method--SYSBEL
- How To Choose The Right Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- How To Identify The Right Choice Eye Wash Produ...
- Maintenance Of Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Compound Eye Wash Installation--SYSBEL
- Some Considerations For Compound Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash And Eye Drops Are Case Sensitive--SYSBEL
- Safety Storage Cabinet:Precautions For The Stor...
- Chemical Storage Cabinet:Precautions For The St...
- The Cause Of The Laboratory Accident
- Prevention of Laboratory Accidents with Eyewash...
- What Are The National Standards For Gas Laborat...