1. Handling and use of corrosive drugs, such as strong acids, bases and bromine, wear rubber gloves, aprons, glasses and deep-hole rubber boots. Cleanse water, towels, cotton wool and first aid in their work areas should be prepared Solution, other personnel should be familiar with the nature of the drugs and methods of operation. The person in charge should be responsible for checking the suitability of the work done.
2. Carry acid, alkali should carefully make the following checks:
(1) whether the strength of the shipping equipment is reliable;
(2) sealed acid or alkali container is sealed;
(3) Whether the position of the container is stable or not;
(4) Do not allow a person to carry the container on his back while carrying.
3.Transfer Note acid, use siphon, do not use funnel, prevent acid spill out.SYSBEL Lab Spill Containment Pallets provide professional solutions for the accidental leakage in laboratory, workstation to collect substances leakage when conduct chemical experiment and as a secondary containment storage container. Modular deck components can be mixed and matched to fit the space. The products are compliant to the requirements of EPA 40 CFR 264.175.
4. Acid or alkali or other caustic liquids, direct suction nozzle is prohibited, if there is no aspirator available amount of measuring cylinder.
5. When opening a container containing bromine, hydrogen peroxide, hydrofluoric acid, ammonia and other caustic solutions, first cool with water and then open the bottle. Bottle opening, the bottle is not allowed to people.
6. Dilute the acid (especially sulfuric acid), while stirring cold water, while slowly dripping concentrated acid into the water. Do not pour water into acid. When pouring concentrated acid indoors, you should first neutralize with alkali, then rinse with water or first with the soil, then rinse with water.
7. When taking alkali metals, their hydroxides and oxides, they must be clipped with a tweezers or taken with a magnetic spoon, and the operator must wear rubber gloves, masks and glasses.
8. Spent acid, waste alkali must be poured in a special cylinder, the cylinder should be placed in a safe place.
9. If strong acid splashes into the eyes or onto the skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water and then with 0.5% sodium bicarbonate solution. If it is a strong alkali splashed on the eyes or the skin, then wash with plenty of water, then use 2% dilute boric acid solution to clean the eyes, or 1% acetic acid to clean the skin. After the above emergency treatment, should be immediately sent to hospital for treatment.Shanghai SYSBEL, adhering to innovation, is known as one of the leading emergency eyewash station manufacturers and suppliers. Offering you competitive price, welcome to buy the quality and highly effective products for sale with us. SYSBEL eyewash complies with the standard of ANSI Z358.1-2014 and has been tested and approved by CSA. (Canadian Standards Association). As the emergency safety protection equipment, eyewash station series can be used for flushing the parts exposed to the splashed chemicals and other substances, such as the body, face or eyes, to promptly reduce the damage caused by chemicals, achieve rapid primary self-aid and save more time for further professional treatment.
- Eye Wash System Selection Techniques--SYSBEL
- Eyewash System Applications--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash According To The Structure Of The Syst...
- Eyewash System Using The Method--SYSBEL
- How To Choose The Right Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- How To Identify The Right Choice Eye Wash Produ...
- Maintenance Of Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Compound Eye Wash Installation--SYSBEL
- Some Considerations For Compound Eye Wash--SYSBEL
- Eye Wash And Eye Drops Are Case Sensitive--SYSBEL
- A Medical Company Have Bought Flammable Cabinet...
- Chinese Government Environment Have Bought Safe...
- How To Choose Chemical Storage Cabinets？— SYSBEL
- Introduction Of Flammable Cabinet — SYSBEL
- SYSBEL Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet, The...
- Installation For SYSBEL Portable Eyewash
- SYSBEL Successfully Attends SICUR During Feb 20...
- SYSBEL Will Attend The 96th China International...
- Join Us At Safety In Action Sydney 2018 During ...
- SYSBEL Offers Overall Solutions Of The Crisis M...