Oily Waste Can Used In Laboratory
Oily Waste Can Used In Laboratory is dedicated to solving the problem of temporary storage and disposal of waste to prevent leakage of hazardous chemicals to reduce potential safety hazards.
In daily life, garbage waste is ubiquitous. In addition to domestic waste, there are more hazardous wastes. For example, like industrial manufacturing, many laboratories in schools have involved a lot of waste, while hazardous chemical waste has It is flammable, explosive, toxic, corrosive, high temperature, high pressure operation, complicated production process, etc. It is easy to cause fire and explosion accidents when it is slightly inadvertent. Therefore, these wastes must be placed for later recycling, so where should they be placed? Oily Waste Can Used In Laboratory is dedicated to solving the problem of temporary storage and disposal of waste to prevent leakage of hazardous chemicals to reduce potential safety hazards.
To prevent fire risk, the barrel of oil waste can is made of high quality galvanized steel plate, and the inner and outer walls are sprayed with epoxy resin coating, which can collect oil (flammable solvent, linseed oil and other flammable materials). Liquid) impregnated rags and rags, opening angle is larger, the product meets OSHA specifications, the barrel color is red, and it has a bold warning function. The SYSBEL fireproof trash can is controlled by pedal switch, and the unique lid is opened at the maximum. Not more than 60 degrees, in line with the United States Insurance Laboratory (UL) safety standards, self-closing barrel cover design to ensure that there is no external force to maintain a closed state.
The main features of the SYSBEL oil waste can:
• The whole body of the barrel is made of high-quality galvanized steel. The inner and outer walls are coated with epoxy resin to enhance the service life. It is suitable for all kinds of strong chemicals.
• SYSBEL oil waste cans are designed with handles for easy handling
• The bottom of the barrel adopts the foot switch control, which liberates the hands during work. The maximum opening angle of the lid is 60 degrees under the force state, and the state is completely closed under the powerless state.
• The cylindrical structure and the raised bottom of the bucket allow air to flow along the barrel, which helps to dissipate heat inside the barrel, prevent moisture and prevent rust.
• Self-closing bucket cover design, automatically closed in the state of no external force, external oxygen supply, so that combustion can not continue
SYSBEL Oily Waste Can Used In Laboratory are widely used in industrial manufacturing production lines, workshops, laboratories, canteens, front desks, etc. Compared to general trash cans, SYSBEL oil waste cans provide a more secure protection. Avoid dangerous accidents.
Electronic parts factory
Used to store residue of chemical residues
High brand reputation