Emergency Eyewash Station
SYSBEL emergency eyewash station complies with the standard of ANSI Z358.1-2014 and has been tested and approved by CSA. (Canadian Standards Association).
SYSBEL emergency eyewash station complies with the standard of ANSI Z358.1-2014 and has been tested and approved by CSA. (Canadian Standards Association). As the emergency safety protection equipment, eyewash station series can be used for flushing the parts exposed to the splashed chemicals and other substances, such as the body, face or eyes, to promptly reduce the damage caused by chemicals, achieve rapid primary self-aid and save more time for further professional treatment.
As the emergency protection equipment, the emergency eyewash station can be used to maintain the occupational health and safety. It is widely applied in chemical plants, university laboratories, institutes and wastewater treatment plants, etc. OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Association) has specified to provide “a safe and healthy working environment” for workers, and also develop special safety standards and regulations on improvement of the working environments for employees.In 29 CFR 1910.151, it is required that the appropriate equipment shall be set in the working area where the human eyes or body may be exposed to hazardous or corrosive materials, to rapidly flush the eyes and body in case of an emergency.
SYSBEL's new nozzle heads colligate traditional aerators and spray heads with holes. Zero velocity point provides more comfort and control for effective sweeping hazardous contaminants away from the face and eyes using a soft aerated stream for eye wash and independently angled face wash stream for optimum coverage. This series of products fully complies with ANSI Z358.1-2014 and AS 4775-2007, and has been tested and approved by CSA.
• The unique nozzle design is adopted. The same height can be maintained under certain water pressure, to avoid the operating obstacles caused by water pressure.
• The nozzle can be used for spraying two kinds of water at the asme time, with balanced heights. The water flow is steady and uniform due to the built-in flow limiter.
• The aerator with a coin slot is easy to remove and install, and thus simple to clean and maintain.
• The dust-proof cover can protect the nozzle from being contaminated by dust in the air. Once the eyewash is started, the dust-proof cover will be opened automatically under water flow.
• The copper nut is built in the 304SS nozzle base and connected to the horn elbow, and its strength is enough to allow repeated removal and installation and ensure longer service life.
• The nozzle is made of AES engineering plastic which is superior to ABS engineering plastic, and has outstanding features of weather resistance, high rigidity, corrosion resistance, UV resistance, etc.
• The main fittings and other accessories are made of 304 stainles steel and applicable to adverse workplaces.
• The bright yellow plastic is used to facilitate observation and identification.
• The quick connector is equipped with a built-in filter to prevent debris or impurities from flowing into the nozzle, in order to avoid secondary damage to the eyes. In addition, the connector is easy to operate, which is conducive for cleaning and maintenance on a regular basis.
• The eye/face wash series fully comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014 and AS 4775-2007, and has been tested and approved by CSA.
Note:To meet ANSI Z358.1-2014 and AS4775-2007 minimum performance requirements.SYSBEL safety showers require: Minimum flow rate of 3.0gpm (11.4 lpm) at a dynamic pressure of 210 kPa (30 psi).
Supply piping shall be adequately sized to meet flow requirements.We strongly recommend customer to use steel tube for connecting.Any flexible hoses are prohibited.
SYSBEL provides various emergency eyewash stations for different applications:
Wall Mounted Eye/Face Wash
Application:Eye/Face wash for wall mounting. The bowl guides wastewater to drain and keeps floor clean...
Wall Mounted Eye/Face Wash(no bowl)
Application:Eye/Face wash for wall mounting without bowl or drain forwaste water.
Materials:AES plastic + 304 Stainless Steel
Pedestal Mounted Eye/Face Wash
Application:Free standing,fixed on the ground when it is not convenient for wall-mounting...
Application:Combination eye/face wash and shower safety stationwithout bowl or drain for waste water....
Application:Provide full-body relief from contamination fastly andeffectively
Portable Eye Wash Station
It applies to work places without water supply and discharge facilities and can be installed and fixed onto walls as required to provide timely andprofessional protection...
Portable Eyewash with Cart
It applies to work places without water supply and discharge facilities, without installation requirements. The cart is equipped to facilitatemoving and convenient professional emergency protection; it can also be installed and fixed onto wall...
(1) Wall-mounted eyewash for the workshop and laboratory, etc. to save the space;
(2) Vertical eyewash used under no-wall mounting conditions;
(3) Safety shower used only for rapid showering of the body;
(4) Combination units of eyewash and safety shower dedicated to emergency removal of chemical and liquid splashing hazards to the body, eyes and face;
(5) Portable eyewash station required in places without water supply and drainage facilities.
Standards and Certification
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI),founded in 1918, is a private non-profit organization that oversees the development of voluntary consensus standards for products, services, processes, systems, and personnel in the United States. ANSI Z358.1 was originally published in 1981 for emergency eyewash and shower equipment,it was revised in 1990, 1998, 2004, 2009.The 2014 version of the standard is the latest.
* Established minimum performance and use requirements.
* As a guideline for the proper design,certification,installation,maintenance and training.
* CSA has certified that SYSBEL Emergency Equipment products meet ANSI Z358.1 - 2014.
Our safety products are widely used in automotive manufacturing, petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, laboratory, food industry, power industry, new energy and other fields.
a five star hotel
Thailand power company